New Delhi Municipal Committee, New Delhi invited applications for filling up the mentioned disability category posts of “Gardener (Mali)”. Post will on the Probation Period of 02 years. The candidates eligible for the post may apply 12 September 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 12 September 2014
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Gardener (Mali)
- No. of Posts: 22 (Twenty Two).
- Passed Lower Primary Standard from the recognized Board or equivalent.
- Minimum One year of experience in the field of Horticulture.
Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 6,000/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Trade Test and finally the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with two recent Passport size Photograph should affix on the application form and other enclosed may be forwarded to the office of the “Section Officer, Room No. 4005, 4th Floor, NDMC, Palika Kendera, New Delhi – 110 001” through Registered or Speed Post on or before 12 September 2014.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.