The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invited applications for recruitment of 14 various posts. Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format before 30 June 2014. The NHAI is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, responsible for management of a network of over 70,000 km of National Highways in India. It is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 30 June 2014
Name of the posts:
- CGM (Technical): 9
- CGM (Standardization, Research, Development & Quality): 1
- CGM (Safety): 1
- CGM (Legal): 1
- CGM (Admn. & HR): 1
- Contract Management Specialist: 1
Total No. of Posts: 14
Pay Scale: PB-4 (Rs.37,400-67,000/-) with Grade Pay Rs.10,000/-
- CGM (Technical): Degree in Civil Engineering.
- CGM (Standardization, Research, Development & Quality): Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- CGM (Safety): Degree in Civil Engineering.
- CGM (Legal): Degree in Law.
- CGM (Admn. & HR): Graduation Degree.
- Contract Management Specialist: Degree in Civil Engineering or Law or Management with Finance as a major subject.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in website.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted by Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the Shri Ram Ashraya Singh, Deputy General Manager (HR/Admn.)-I, HR/Admn. Division-I, National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075 before 30 June 2014.