NHM Bihar Jobs 2019: State Health Society, National Health Mission, Bihar (NHM Bihar) has released 600 vacancies for the recruitment of Community Health Officers (CHOs). Candidates who are interested to apply for the posts should enroll for Six-month Certificate Course in Community Health either in Ayurveda or Nursing. After the complete the course candidates will be posted at Health & Wellness Centres (H&WC's) as Community Health Officers (CHOs).
Fresh Ayurvedic Doctor or GNM or B.Sc Nursing candidates can easily apply online through State Health Society NHM Bihar Official Website. NHM Bihar CHO Online Applications will be start from 20 June 2019 from 10:00 AM onwards and the last date for submitting application is 04 July 2019.
NHM Bihar will conduct an online based exam for the eligible candidates. The candidates must score atleast 30% in order to qualify NHM Bihar Health Officer Exam.
NHM Six-month Certificate Course in Community Health is part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to strengthen Sub- Centers as Health & Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for improved implementation of public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion.
- Starting Date of Application – 20 June 2019 from 10:00 AM
- Last Date of Application – 04 July 2019 till 06:00 PM
NHM Bihar Vacancy Details
- Certificate in Community Health for Ayurveda Practitioner – 400 Posts
- Certificate in Community Health for Nurses – 200 Posts
Rs. 25,000/- per month & upto a sum of Rs. 15,000/- subjected as incentive measured against indicators subject to the approval of National Health Mission, Gol
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Community Health Officer Posts
Certificate in Community Health for Ayurveda Practitioner
- Fresh Ayurvedic Doctors OR Working contractual Ayurvedic Doctor under NHM/Govt. of Bihar or working Regular Ayurvedic Doctor under Govt. of Bihar.
- Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) from recognized University/ Institution and candidates should have Permanent registration in State Council of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicine, Bihar, Patna
Certificate in Community Health for Nurses
- Fresh GNM/ B.Sc Nursing OR Working contractual Staff Nurse/ GNM under NHM/Govt. of Bihar OR Working Regular Staff Nurse GNM under Govt. of Bihar.
21 to 42 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for NHM Bihar Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online at State Health SocietyBihar website from 20 June 2019 to 04 July 2019.
- UR, BC, MBC & EWS – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST of Bihar domicile & Female of all categories – Rs. 250/-