NHM Cuttack Jobs Notification: National Health Mission (NHM), ZSS, Cuttack invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Lab Technician. The eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 21, 25 & 28 January 2019.
Notification No: 560/DPMU/NHM /2019
Walk-in-Interview - 21, 25 & 28 January 2019 from 09.00 AM to 1.00 PM
NHM Cuttack Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse NHM-18 Posts
- Staff Nurse for PICU, HDU & HHDU under SAMPURNA-20 Posts
- Pharmacist for MHT under RBSK-14 Posts
- Pharmacist for UCHC-02 Posts
- Pharmacist cum Logistic Asst-01 Post
- Laboratory Technician-07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse and Pharmacist Posts
- Staff Nurse-Must have passed in General Nursing & Midwife/B.Sc. Nursing from any 3 Govt. Nursing schools of 3 medical college/ School of nursing MCL Talcher/ IGH Rourkela or other recognized private institutions duly approved by INC and must have registered in the Odisha Nursing council
- Pharmacist for MHT under RBSK-Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institute and approved by PCI. Must have registered under Odisha State Pharmacy Council.
- Pharmacist cum Logistic Asst-Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 1 years of experience in managing a drug store in a reputed hospital/ health centre recognized by Govt.
- Laboratory Technician-Candidates must have passed DMLT Course from any of the Medical College of State or AICTE approved institution
21 years to 32 years
How to Apply for NHM Cuttack Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can walk in for interview:
- FOR Staff Nurse Post at School of Nursing SCB MCH, Cuttack on 21 January 2019
- FOR Pharmacist and Lab Technician Post at Zilla SwasthyaBhawan, Office of CDM&PHO, Cuttack, Buxi Bazar on 25 and 28 January 2019 respectively.