NHM Recruitment 2018
National Health Mission (NHM), Diu invited applications for the post of Medical Officer, Dist. Programme Manager and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 4 January 2018.
Notification No.: NHM/DHS/HRRec/2017-18/440
- Interview Date -4 January 2018
NHM, Diu Vacancy Details
- Paediatrician – 1 Post
- District Programme Manager – 1 Post
- Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Ophthalmic Assistant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, Dist. Programme Manager and Other Posts
- Paediatrician – MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma in respective subject, 2 Years experience in cases of PG Degree or 3 years in case of PG diploma.
- District Programme Manager – MBA/PG Degree or Diploma in Health Administration, Public Health Management, Rural Management, Social Work, Community Development, Sociology, Population Sciences, MD-PM/PSM/CHA/MCH by recognized university.
- Medical Officer – MBBS from recognized university, compulsory rotator internship with MCI Registration.
- Ophthalmic Assistant – HSC (Science) or equivalent from a govt. recognized board; Diploma in Ophthalmic Techniques from a recognized Institute or certificate course in Ophthalmic care from a govt. recognize institute.
Age Limit for Medical Officer, Dist. Programme Manager and Other Posts
- Paediatrician – 65 years
- District Programme Manager – 35 years
- Medical Officer – 62 years
- Ophthalmic Assistant – 30 years
How to Apply for NHM, Diu Jobs 2017, Medical Officer, Dist. Programme Manager and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 4 January 2018 in the office of the collector, Collectorate-Diu along with documents.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates