National Health Mission (NHM), Diu invited applications for the post of Medical Officer, Dist. Programme Manager and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 4 January 2018.
Notification No.: NHM/DHS/HRRec/2017-18/440
- Interview Date -4 January 2018
NHM, Diu Vacancy Details
- Paediatrician – 1 Post
- District Programme Manager – 1 Post
- Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Ophthalmic Assistant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, Dist. Programme Manager and Other Posts
- Paediatrician – MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma in respective subject, 2 Years experience in cases of PG Degree or 3 years in case of PG diploma.
- District Programme Manager – MBA/PG Degree or Diploma in Health Administration, Public Health Management, Rural Management, Social Work, Community Development, Sociology, Population Sciences, MD-PM/PSM/CHA/MCH by recognized university.
- Medical Officer – MBBS from recognized university, compulsory rotator internship with MCI Registration.
- Ophthalmic Assistant – HSC (Science) or equivalent from a govt. recognized board; Diploma in Ophthalmic Techniques from a recognized Institute or certificate course in Ophthalmic care from a govt. recognize institute.
Age Limit for Medical Officer, Dist. Programme Manager and Other Posts
- Paediatrician – 65 years
- District Programme Manager – 35 years
- Medical Officer – 62 years
- Ophthalmic Assistant – 30 years
How to Apply for NHM, Diu Jobs 2017, Medical Officer, Dist. Programme Manager and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 4 January 2018 in the office of the collector, Collectorate-Diu along with documents.