NHM MP ANM Admit Card 2019: National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) has released the admit card for the post of ANM and Staff Nurse. As per the official website, “NHM MP Staff Nurse Admit Card and NHM ANM Admit Card will be released on 26 September 2019 in the evening”. All those candidates who have applied for the posts can download their admit card from MP Official Website or through the link given below by providing their Application Number and DOB.
Candidates can also practice mock test through the link
NHM MP exam is scheduled to be held on 01 October 2019 at the various centres decided by the NHM MP. The exam will be conducted in online mode. There will be 100 questions and 1 mark is allotted to each question.
How to Download NHM MP ANM Admit Card 2019
- Got to official website www.mponline.gov.in
- Click on the "Click Here Notification regarding Dates for Examination & other Activities of recruitment for ANM & Staff Post under NHM 2019", given on the homepage
- A new window will open, now click on SERVICE Tab
- At the third point you will find a link 'Get Admit Card (Exam Date 01 Oct 2019)', click on it
- Enter your details
- Your Admit Card will appear on screen
- Download it and take a print out for future use
NHM ANM exam will have questions from Primary Health Care and National Health Program, Mother and Child Healthcare, Health Information and Education while NHM Staff Nurse will consist of questions from eight topics such as Anatomy Physiology, Medical Surgical Nursing Part I And II, Mental Health Psychiatric Topic, Midwifery and Gynaecology, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing part I and II, Nursing Art Microbiology.
The exam is being conducted to fill up 2779 Vacancies under National Health Mission out of which 2019 vacancies are for ANM Posts and 760 are for Staff Nurse Posts.
As per the official notice, NHM MP ANM Answer Key will be declared on 05 October 2019. Candidates can submit objections, if any, against any answer until 07 October 2019.