National Health Mission (NHM) Job Notification: National Health Mission (NHM), Naharlagun invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse & Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 September 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 25 September 2017
National Health Mission Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse: 70 Posts
- ANM: 49 Posts
- MO (AYURVEDIC): 12 Posts
- District Programme Manager (DPM): 01 Post
- Consultant (HR): 01 Post
- MMU Driver: 20 Posts
- MO –AYUSH (Male Candidates): 12 Posts
- MO –AYUSH (Female Candidates): 07 Posts
- Pharmacist/Health Assistant: 22 Posts
- Medical Officer (Allo): 01 Post
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: 02 Posts
- Optometrist: 02 Posts
- Early interventionist –cum‐ Special Educator: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse & Other Posts Job
- Staff Nurse: Minimum General Nursing-cum-Midwifery (GNM) course from recognized institution.
- ANM: Minimum ANM/Female Health Worker course from recognized institution.
- MO (AYURVEDIC): MBBS/BAMS/BHMS
- District Programme Manager (DPM): MBA/PGDM from recognized university/institute. 2. 3 years experience in programme management.
- Consultant (HR): MBA with specialization in personnel Management/ HR Management from recognized university/ institution and at least 3 years post qualification in the relevant field. OR Retired State /Central Govt employed minimum rank of Group –B (Gazette) with working experiences of establishment & HR Policy and operating knowledge of computer.
- MMU Driver: Matriculation or it’s Equivalent from a recognized Board/institution with Valid Driving Licenses.
- MO –AYUSH: MBBS/BDS/Bachelor in Indian Medicin ( Homeo, Ayur, Yoga, Unani, Siddha) system who must have completed compalsory ratatory intership one 1 year (by the time facing interview board for the selection to the post) from respective National Council recognized State Council.
- Pharmacist/Health Assistant: Diploma in Pharmacist from recognized institution.
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: Bachelor degree in Speech & language pathology from any reconized university in India.
- Optometrist: Bachelor in Optometry or master in Optometry from any recognized university in India.
- Early interventionist –cum‐ Special Educator: Msc in Disability studies (Early intervention) with basic degree in Physiotherapy (BPT)/occupational therapy (BOT)/speech language pathologist(ASLP)/ MBBS/ BAMS/BHMS OR Post graduate in early intervention (PGDEI) with basis degree in phsiotherapy (BTP/ Occupational therapy(BOT)/Speech Language pathologist (ASLP)/MBBS. Or B.ED Special Education/Bachelor in Mental Retardation.
How to Apply for the National Health Mission Staff Nurse & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Office of the Mission Directorate, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, C- Sector, Naharlagun on or before 25 September 2017.