NHSRC Jobs Notification: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) invited applications for the posts of Finance Manager and Consultant. Interested candidates can apply through e-mail on or before 16 October 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 16 October 2019
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Vacancy Details:
- Finance Manager:
- Consultant (Community Process/ CPH):
- Consultant (Human Resources):
- Consultant (Public Health Planning and Evidence):
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Officer and Other Posts
- Finance Manager: MBA in Finance from any recognized university/institution OR qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) with Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) with minimum 07 years of Work experience in the area of maintaining finance systems in health/social sector.
- Consultant (Community Process/ CPH): MBBS/BDS/AYUSH with Post Graduate Degree OR Diploma in Public Health/Epidemiology/Information Technology/Communications with minimum 03 years experience in implementation of health programme/community health.
- Consultant (Human Resources): MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in HR (02 years) from any recognized university/Institution with minimum 04 years of work experience in Recruitment and Other HR Functions.
- Consultant (Public Health Planning and Evidence): MBBS with Post Graduate degree in Public Health/Community Health OR Diploma in Public Health Management/Preventive & Social Medicine/Community Medicine OR BAMS/BHMS/BDS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Health Management/Preventive & Social Medicine/Community Medicine/Masters in Public Health OR Community Health.
Official Notification PDF Download
Application Form PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to apply for NHSRC, New Delhi Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply through e-mail and send their dully filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 16 October 2019.