National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow and Auxiliary Nursing Maid. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 28 June 2017.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview- 28 June 2017
NICED Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow-01 Post
- Auxiliary Nursing Maid- 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SRF & Auxiliary Nursing Maid Posts
- Senior Research Fellow- MBBS
- Auxiliary Nursing Maid- High School or equivalent with certificate course in auxiliary midwife from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Senior Research Fellow- Below 35 Years
- Auxiliary Nursing Maid- Below 28 Years
How to Apply for NICED, SRF & Auxiliary Nursing Maid Posts
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-Interview on 28 June 2017 at National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases, P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme-XM, Beliaghata, Kolkata- 700010 at 11.00 A.M. Candidates are required to bring Bio-data showing academic record from Matriculation onward, experience, recent passport size photograph and attested copies of relevant certificates. No. TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
Scroll down for more jobs