National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has invited application for admission to various undergraduate and post-graduate programmes. Lateral entry admission in the 2nd year of Undergraduate programmes is also available. Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their applications before 10 January 2015.
- Opening Date for Registration: 10 November 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 10 January 2015
Details of the Admission Programmes
Name of the Programme: Under Graduate Programme
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des.)-Accessory Design, Fashion Communication, Fashion Design, Knitwear Design, Leather Design, Textile Design
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech) - Apparel Production
- Master of Design- Design space
- Master Fashion Management (M.F.M)
- Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech)
- General/ OBC (non-creamy) category: Rs 1400 (NIFT payment gateway) OR Rs 1500 (Demand Draft)
- SC/ST/PHP category: Rs 800 (NIFT payment gateway) OR Rs 900 (Demand Draft)
- B.Des. & B.F.Tech- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board of Education. 10+2 qualification with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is a must for B.F.Tech
- M. Des. – Candidates must have an undergraduate degree/ diploma of minimum 03 years duration in UG design from NIFT/NID.
- M.F.M- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree / Diploma of minimum 03 years from NIFT/NID
- M.F.Tech- Candidates must have a B.F.Tech degree from NIFT/BE or B.Tech from any recognized institute.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written examination and interview/ group discussion.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online at www.nift.ac.in by paying the application fees through the payment gateway. Or else can also send their application fees in the form of a DD in favour of NIFT HO payable at New Delhi. Candidates sending their application fees through DD are required to send the printout of their application as well. Address for conveyance: Project Manager – CMS, All India Management Association, Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.