National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) invited applications for the post of Consultant. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 14 & 15 March 2016.
Date of Interview: 14 & 15 March 2016
NIHFW Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts:
- Consultant (Medical): 2 posts
- Consultant (MIS): 1 post
- Consultant (RO): 8 posts
Eligibility Criteria for NIHFW Consultant Post 2016
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Consultant (Medical): MBBS with MD (PSM)/MD CHA/MD (Com. Med.)/MD/MS (Ob. & Gy.)/DGO/DNB (Ob. & Gy., PSM).
- Consultant (MIS): Master in Statistics/Demography/Population Sciences from a recognized institute in India.
- Consultant (RO): Master in Social Work (MSW)/DPH/DHA/DGO/DCH/DHHM/MPS/BSc in Nur/MBBS/Post Graduate degree in Nutrition or Home Science.
Age Limit for NIHFW Consultant post
- Consultant (Medical): upto 62 years
- Consultant (MIS): upto 40 years
- Consultant (RO): upto 40 years
How to Apply for NIHFW Consultant Post 2016
Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview along with detailed CV, self attested copies of age proof, qualifications, an experience Certificates and original certificates for verification on 14 & 15 March 2016 in the Office of the Director, NIHFW, New Delhi.