NIHFW Recruitment 2018
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) Jobs Notification: National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has invited applications for the post of Research Scientist and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 November 2018.
- Last date for submission of application - 15 November 2018
NIHFW Vacancy Details
- Research Scientist – 1 Post
- Advisor (Public Health Management) – 1 Post
- Training Coordinator– 1 Post
- Research Officer – 2 Posts
- Jr. Consultant (Medical) – 1 Post
- Content Manager– 1 Post
- Legal Consultant– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Scientist and Other Posts
- Research Scientist – Doctoral degree in the field of Public Health / Life Sciences / related field.
- Advisor (Public Health Management) – MBBS and Post Graduate Degree in MD.
- Training Coordinator– MBBS with Post Graduate Degree in PSM / Community Health Administration (CHA) / Community Medicine or MBBS with Two-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health.
- Research Officer – Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Health/ Bio-Statistics.
- Jr. Consultant (Medical) – MBBS
- Content Manager– Ph.D. (Education) or Master of Medical Education or MD (PSM)/CHA.
- Legal Consultant– Law graduate from a recognized University or equivalent with minimum 55% marks.
How to Apply for the NIHFW Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can send applications along with the documents to the Deputy Director (Admn.), The National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067 latest by 15 November 2018.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: GK Quiz