NIMHANS Bangalore notified Recruitment for Consultant Officer and Manager post 2014
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Consultant, Field Information Officer and Data Manager.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Consultant, Field Information Officer and Data Manager. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 26 April 2014. NIMHANS, a multidisciplinary central government institute in the field of mental health and neurosciences, was the result of the amalgamation of the erstwhile mental hospital and the All India Institute of Mental Health on 27 December 1974.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 26 April 2014
Name of the posts:
1. Consultant, Academic Section: 1 post
2. Field Information Officer: 1 post
3. Data Manager: 1 post
Total No. of Vacancies: 3 Posts
• Consultant, Academic Section: Candidate age should be below 50 years.
• Field Information Officer: Candidate age should be below 40 years.
• Data Manager: Candidate age should be below 40 years.
• Consultant, Academic Section: Degree in Science or Commerce or Business Administration from a recognized Institution.
• Field Information Officer: Postgraduate in Social Sciences (Social Work/Sociology/Psychology/Economics or equivalent) from a recognized University.
• Data Manager: MSc in Biostatistics or MCA from a recognized University.
• The candidates have to download the Challan in quadruplicate from the Institute Website: http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in for post no. 2 & 3.
• Application processing fee of Rs.750/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST candidates) shall be remitted through any fully computerized National Bank to State Bank of Mysore, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru. S.B. Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBMY0040675.
• Consultant, Academic Section: Rs.75000/- per month
• Field Information Officer: Rs.25000/- per month
• Data Manager: Rs.25000/- per month
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, which can be downloaded from the Institute website: http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of certificates of age proof, academic qualifications, experience, caste etc., and the challan in original for having remitted prescribed application processing fee should be sent to the Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 029, India, on or before 26 April 2014.
• Indian Nationals residing abroad can also apply by giving full details of educational qualifications, teaching/research experience with copies of supportive documents together with an application processing fee of US $ 25 for each application.
• Eligible candidates can email also their Curriculum Vitae and copy of the Testimonials at firstname.lastname@example.org for post no. 1.
Detailed Notification for Post no. 1
Detailed Notification for Post no. 2 & 3