National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Mohali invited applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Pharmaceutical Management program for the academic session 2014.
• Opening Date for Online Registration: 29 April 2014
• Closing Date for Online Registration: 12 May 2014
• Last date for receiving registration slips by post: 19 May 2014
• Date for Online downloading of Admit Cards: 30 May 2014
• Date & Time for NIPER Joint Entrance Examination: 8 June 2014 (10.00 AM to 12.00 noon)
• Date of Declaration of result: 16 June 2014
• Date of Group Discussion and Interview: 14-15 July 2014
• Date of Joint Counselling: 16 July 2014
• Date of Commencement of the classes: 28 July 2014
Name of the Programme: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Pharmaceutical Management program for the academic session 2014
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Candidates should be B.Pharma/B.Tech (Chemical Engg. or equivalent)/M.Sc (Chemical/Life Sciences).
• Candidates should have scored a minimum CGPA of 6.75 (or 60% marks) for General, 6.25 (or 55% marks) for SC/ST, 5.75 (or 50% marks) for physically handicapped (PH) candidates on a 10 point scale in the qualifying examination and also have valid GPAT/GATE/NET qualification.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of written test/counseling/Group Discussion (GD) and interview.
• General/OBC/PH/KM Candidates have to pay Rs.1500/- (Rs.750/- for SC/ST) as a registration fees through online transfer.
• Online transfer to Account Number 65116506648 (NIPER Net Banking Account of State Bank of Patiala, NIPER Campus Branch, Sector-67, Mohali, Branch Code No. 51018; IFSC No. STBP0001018).
• Candidates can also transfer registration fee by depositing it in any branch of State Bank of Patiala across the country into the Account Number 65129619046 (NIPER Fee Account) of State Bank of Patiala.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates are required to apply online by registering on www.niper.gov.in/admissions.html before 12 May 2014.
• After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send hard copy of application form along with attested copies of all required Certificates /Documents to Chairman, NIPER JEE, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, (NIPER), Sector 67, S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali), Punjab, 160062, (through speed post/registered pos/in person) so as to reach him or before 19 May 2014, 5.00 PM.
“Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization. Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.