National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 15 posts on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can appear for a walk-in-interview on 23 and 24 June 2015.
Date of walk-in-interview: 23 and 24 June 2015
Details of Posts
- Research Associate: 2 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 9 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 4 Posts
- Research Associate: Candidate should have completed PhD degree in the relevant subject such as Research related to pesticide, pesticide residue and chromatographer analysis / in Agricultural Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Bio Chemistry/ Bio-technology/Environmental Science / Microbiology / Botany or M.Sc in Agricultural with specialization in Nematology with 02 years experience in the relevant field.
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidate should have completed Masters in Agricultural Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Bio Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Environmental Science / Microbiology/ Botany/ Plant Pathology / Entomology/ Nematology/ Agronomy/Weed Science with minimum 1 year experience in Analytical Equipment Operation preferably in Chromatographic Equipment.
- Junior Research Fellow: Candidate should have completed M.Sc in Agricultural Chemistry/Organic Chemistry /Analytical chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry /Bio-technology / Environmental Science/Microbiology/ Botany/ Zoology with Entomology/ Agricultural with specialization in Nematology/ Zoology with specialization in Nematology.
- Research Associate: 40 for men & 45 for women
- Senior Research Fellow: 35 for men & 40 for women
- Junior Research Fellow: 30 for men & 35 for women
- Research Associate: For PhD: Rs.24,000 + 30% HRA, & for others: Rs.23,000 + 30% HRA
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 16,000/- + 30% HRA
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.12,000/- + 30% HRA
How to Apply
Interested candidates can appear for a walk in interview on 23 and 24 June 2015 along with all the relevant original documents pertaining to educational qualifications, experience, research, training, projects, testimonials, etc., along with a set of self attested photocopies and a recent passport size photograph at 9 am at National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.