NIRDPR Jobs Notification: National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (NIRDPR) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Programme Manager, Associate Strategic Manager and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 October 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 15 October 2018
NIRDPR Vacancy Details
- Chief Program Manager (CPM) – 1 Post
- Thematic Expert -Regional Planning Specialist – 1 Post
- Thematic Expert - Infrastructure Specialist – 1 Post
- Zonal Manager - Monitoring &Evaluation– 1 Post
- Associate Strategic Managers – 3 Posts
- IEC and Documentation Expert – 1 Post
- Programme Executive – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Chief Program Manager and Other Posts
- Chief Program Manager (CPM), Thematic Expert -Regional Planning Specialist, Thematic Expert- Infrastructure Specialist, Zonal Manager - Monitoring &Evaluation, Associate Strategic Managers, IEC and Documentation Expert – Post graduation degree in the concerned subject.
- Programme Executive – Graduate degree with strong computer and analytical skills in any discipline with at least three years of experience of working at Central / State Government in implementation of a National Level Scheme.
How to apply for NIRDPR Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Assistant Registrar (E), National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD & PR), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030. Candidates can also send the soft copy of the application to firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy to email@example.com. The application can be submitted by 15 October 2018.