National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH), Jabalpur invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 06 posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before 30 June 2015.
Last Date of sending applications: 30 June 2015
Details of Posts
- Assistant: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Technician-A: 04 Posts
- Assistant: Candidate should have completed Three years University Degree and Diploma in Office Management from any recognized University/Institute with five years experience in Administration. Candidates having experience in Administrative work of Establishment, Stores and Accounts and PGDCA/DCA or any other course in computers from any University/University recognized Institute, Hindi & English Typing in Computer will be preferred..
- Technical Assistant: Candidate should have completed Three years Bachelor degree in Sciences (Zoology/Microbiology/Biotechnology) from a recognized university with DMLT/certificate of one year duration or one year documented laboratory experience from Govt. organization/reputed Institutes.
- Technician-A: Candidate should have completed 10+2 with Science subjects or equivalent from a recognized board with one year Certificate in laboratory related work from Govt. Institute/reputed Institutes. Knowledge of computer applications and additional laboratory/research field experience is desirable.
- Assistant Post: 28 years
- Technical Assistant: 30 years
- Technician-A Post : 28 years
- Assistant: Pay Band-2 Rs.9,300-34,800 plus grade pay Rs.4200/-
- Technical Assistant: Pay Band-2 Rs.9,300-34,800 plus grade pay Rs.4200/
- Technician-A: Pay Band-1 Rs.5,200-20,200 plus grade pay Rs.1900/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online as well as send one online generated hard-copy alongwith all relevant documents/certificates and a crossed IPO for Rs.100/- (SC/ST/PWDs and women candidates are exempted) drawn in favour of Director, NIRTH, Jabalpur Director, NIRTH, Jabalpur before 30 June 2015.