NIT, Calicut to Recruit 141 Ad-Hoc Faculty; Apply before 11 Nov
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Adhoc Faculty. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through mail on or before 11 November 2016.
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Adhoc Faculty in Architecture, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Nanoscience & Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Economics, and Management on temporary basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through mail on or before 11 November 2016.
Last date for receipt of Application forms by mail: 11 November 2016
- Date of walk-in-Interview: From 28 November 2016 to 2 December 2016
NITC Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Adhoc Faculty
Name of the Departments:
- Architecture: 16 posts
- Civil Engineering: 13 posts
- Chemical Engineering: 10 posts
- Computer Science and Engineering: 20 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 20 posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 11 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 20 posts
- Mathematics: 9 posts
- Physics: 8 posts
- Chemistry: 3 posts
- School of Biotechnology: 4 posts
- School of Nanoscience and Technology: 1 post
- SOMS: English: 2 posts
- Economics: 2 posts
- Management: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Adhoc Faculty Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Adhoc Faculty Architecture: PhD/M.Tech/M.Arch/Master of Town Planning after a professional Bachelors Degree.
- Adhoc Faculty Civil Engineering: PhD/M.Tech in Civil Engineering (Structural Engg., Transportation Engg., Geotechnical Engg., Water Recourses Engg., Environmental Engg., Geomatics, Building Construction & Technology, Offshore Structures).
- Adhoc Faculty Chemical Engineering: PhD/M.Tech and B.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
- Adhoc Faculty Computer Science and Engineering: PhD/M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent after a professional Bachelors Degree.
- Adhoc Faculty Electrical Engineering: PhD/M.Tech in Power Systems/Power Electronics/Instrumentation & control/Industrial power & Automation/HV Engg. or any other equivalent/relevant specialization in the field of Electrical Engineering.
- Adhoc Faculty Electronics and Communication Engineering: PhD/M.Tech in Communication and Signal Processing, Microelectronics & VLSI, Electronic Devices, Circuits, Electronic System Design, Microwave Engineering Antenna Theory.
- Adhoc Faculty Mechanical Engineering: PhD/M.Tech in Manufacturing, Thermal, Design, Industrial Engineering & Management.
- Adhoc Faculty Mathematics: PhD in Mathematics/Statistics.
- Adhoc Faculty Physics: PhD with MSc in Physics/Tech. (Photonics).
- Adhoc Faculty Chemistry: PhD in Chemistry.
- Adhoc Faculty School of Biotechnology: PhD in Biotechnology/Life Sciences.
- Adhoc Faculty School of Nanoscience and Technology: PhD in Nano Technology.
- Adhoc Faculty SOMS: English: PhD in English.
- Adhoc Faculty Economics: PhD in Economics.
- Adhoc Faculty Management: PhD in Management (Preferred in Human Resource/Marketing/Systems).
How to Apply for NITC Adhoc Faculty Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application through E-mail to the concerned Head of the Department. Last date of receipt of application by mail is 11 November 2016.