National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Adhoc Faculty in Architecture, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Nanoscience & Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Economics, and Management on temporary basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through mail on or before 11 November 2016.
Last date for receipt of Application forms by mail: 11 November 2016
- Date of walk-in-Interview: From 28 November 2016 to 2 December 2016
NITC Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Adhoc Faculty
Name of the Departments:
- Architecture: 16 posts
- Civil Engineering: 13 posts
- Chemical Engineering: 10 posts
- Computer Science and Engineering: 20 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 20 posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 11 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 20 posts
- Mathematics: 9 posts
- Physics: 8 posts
- Chemistry: 3 posts
- School of Biotechnology: 4 posts
- School of Nanoscience and Technology: 1 post
- SOMS: English: 2 posts
- Economics: 2 posts
- Management: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Adhoc Faculty Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Adhoc Faculty Architecture: PhD/M.Tech/M.Arch/Master of Town Planning after a professional Bachelors Degree.
- Adhoc Faculty Civil Engineering: PhD/M.Tech in Civil Engineering (Structural Engg., Transportation Engg., Geotechnical Engg., Water Recourses Engg., Environmental Engg., Geomatics, Building Construction & Technology, Offshore Structures).
- Adhoc Faculty Chemical Engineering: PhD/M.Tech and B.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
- Adhoc Faculty Computer Science and Engineering: PhD/M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent after a professional Bachelors Degree.
- Adhoc Faculty Electrical Engineering: PhD/M.Tech in Power Systems/Power Electronics/Instrumentation & control/Industrial power & Automation/HV Engg. or any other equivalent/relevant specialization in the field of Electrical Engineering.
- Adhoc Faculty Electronics and Communication Engineering: PhD/M.Tech in Communication and Signal Processing, Microelectronics & VLSI, Electronic Devices, Circuits, Electronic System Design, Microwave Engineering Antenna Theory.
- Adhoc Faculty Mechanical Engineering: PhD/M.Tech in Manufacturing, Thermal, Design, Industrial Engineering & Management.
- Adhoc Faculty Mathematics: PhD in Mathematics/Statistics.
- Adhoc Faculty Physics: PhD with MSc in Physics/Tech. (Photonics).
- Adhoc Faculty Chemistry: PhD in Chemistry.
- Adhoc Faculty School of Biotechnology: PhD in Biotechnology/Life Sciences.
- Adhoc Faculty School of Nanoscience and Technology: PhD in Nano Technology.
- Adhoc Faculty SOMS: English: PhD in English.
- Adhoc Faculty Economics: PhD in Economics.
- Adhoc Faculty Management: PhD in Management (Preferred in Human Resource/Marketing/Systems).
How to Apply for NITC Adhoc Faculty Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application through E-mail to the concerned Head of the Department. Last date of receipt of application by mail is 11 November 2016.
Click here for Detailed Notification