National Institute of Technology (NIT), Mizoram invited applications for the post of Temporary Faculty. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and walk in for the interview on 03, 04 and 05 July 2018.
Notification Number - NITMZ/R-6/Temporary Faculty/2018/524
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) and Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) - 03 July 2018
- Computer Science & Engineering and Mechanical Engineering - 04 July 2018
- Civil Engineering - 05 July 2018
NIT Mizoram Vacancy Details
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Candidates should possess Ph.D in relevant discipline and shall have first class in the preceding degrees
- Master’s degree in Engineering with first class (60 % marks or CGPA 6.5/10) at both bachelor’s and master’s level
Selection Procedure for Faculty Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of interview.
How to Apply for NIT Mizoram Faculty Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may walk in for the interview at NIT Silchar on scheduled date and time.