Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur invited applications from eligible candidates and outstanding Sports persons, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts of Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ against Head Quarter Sports Quota 2014 – 15 in following Games. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 08 September 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 08 September 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Power Lifting (Men): 03 Posts
- Hand Ball (Men): 04 Posts
- Hand Ball (Women): 05 Posts
- Athletics (Men) : 01 Post
- Athletics (Women): 02 Posts
- Volley Ball (Men): 02 Posts
- Weight Lifting (Women): 02 Posts
- Swimming (Men): 04 Posts
- Football (Men): 03 Posts
- Cricket (Men):04 Posts
- Golf (Men):01 Post
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- For Post having GP – Rs. 1,800/- , Rs. 1,900/- & Rs. 2,000/- :
Possess Tenth (10th) Pass or ITI Certificate or equivalent from the recognized Board or Institution.
- For Post having GP – Rs. 2,400/- :
Possess Tenth (12th) Pass in Science or equivalent from the recognized Board or Institution.
- For Post having GP – Rs. 2,800/- :
Possess Degree or equivalent from the recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit & Relaxation
18 to 28 years
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- or Rs. 2,400/- against 05 no. of posts.
- Pay Band (PB – 1) and Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- or Rs. 1,900/- against 16 no. of posts.
- Pay Band (PB – 1) and Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- against 10 no. of posts.
Application Fee (Non- refundable) of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of “Senior Personnel Officer/ RRC, North Eastern Railway”, payable at Gorakhpur.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data, along with the photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience (if any), category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Senior Personnel Officer/ RRC, North Eastern Railway, CCM Annexe Building, Railway Road No. 14, Gorakhpur – 271 012 ” on or before 08 September 2014 up to 06.00 PM.