NPC Delhi Recruitment 2019: National Productivity Council, Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of Senior Consultants, Consultants and Junior Consultants. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 25 March 2019.
Notification Number - NPC-EoDB/Contractual Employment/2019
Last Date of Application - 25 March 2019
NPC Delhi Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 27
- Senior Consultant – 10 Posts
- Consultant – 12 Posts
- Junior Consultant – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Senior Consultant – Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in relevant field with 15 years or more of relevant post qualification work experience
- Consultant – Graduate Degree in Commerce/ Engineering/Economics/Law/Mass Business Administration from a reputed and recognized University or Institution and MBA/PGDBA/MCA/ M. Com/M.A (Economics)/LLM/ Masters Degree in Project Management / CA / CS / ICWA. 10-15 years of relevant post qualification work experience.
- Junior Consultant – Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in relevant field with 5 years or more of relevant post qualification work experience
- Senior Consultant – upto 55 years
- Consultant – upto 45 years
- Junior Consultant – upto 40 years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Consultant Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of relevant educational qualification and experience shall be interviewed by a Recruitment Committee to select the befitting candidates for the notified positions.
How to Apply for NPC Delhi Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " Group Head (ED & Admn.), National Productivity Council, 5-6, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003" latest by 25 March 2019.