NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Assistant (Grade 1), Nurse A, Stenographer (Grade A) and Scientific Assistant-C Posts on npcilcareers.co.in Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 10 February to 02 March 2022
NPCIL Notification 2022 was published in the employment newspaper dated 05 February to 11 February 2022. Candidates eligible for the posts can apply online More details such as educational qualification, age limit, salary, vacancy details, and others are given below:
- Starting Date of Application - 10 February 2022
- Last Date of Application - 02 March 2022
NPCIL Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 42
- Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor) - 03
- Nurse A - 02
- Assistant Grade 1 (HR) - 13
- Assistant Grade 1 (F&A) - 11
- Assistant Grade 1 (C&MM) - 04
- Stenographer Grade 1 - 09
- Nurse and Scientific Assistant - Rs. 44,900/-
- Assistant Gr 1 - Rs. 25,500/-
- Steno Gr 1 - Rs. 25,500/-
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Assistant, Steno, Nurse and Scientific Assistant Posts
- Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor) - Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) OR B.Sc. with the combination of subjects Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (Minimum 50% marks in Diploma in Engineering/B.Sc.)
And One-year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety And Candidate should have 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualification. Diploma in Engineering (Three Years after S.S.C.) OR HSC (10+2) + Two years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE). Candidates who have pursued Diploma through Lateral entry to 2nd year Diploma after Xth (SSC) + ITI are not eligible.
- Nurse -12th and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) OR Nursing Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital; or nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed forces
- Assistant Gr 1 - Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised University / Institution. 30 words per minute typing speed on PC in English. Certificate Course of a duration of not less than 6 months
- Steno Gr 1 - Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised University / Institution. Certificate Course of a duration of not less than 6 months
- Nurse - 18 to 30 years
- Scientific Assistant - 18 to 35 years
- Assistant Gr 1 - 21 to 28 years
- Steno Gr 1 - 21 to 28 years
Selection Process for NPCIL Jobs
The selection will be done on the basis of a Written Examination & Personal Interview.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022 ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 10 February to 02 March 2022 on npcilcareers.co.in.