National Rural Livelihood Promotion Society (NRLPS) invited applications for the post of Senior Professional. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 November 2016.
Closing Date of Application: 19 November 2016
National Rural Livelihood Promotion Society Vacancy Details
- Enterprise Promotion and Development: 01 Post
- MIS: 01 Post
- Financial Inclusion: 02 Posts
- Institution Building/ Capacity Building: 02 Posts
- Procurement: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Professional Posts
- National Mission Manager- Enterprise, Promotion and Development: Post graduate in any discipline. Accounts/Mathematics as compulsory subject at Graduation level.
- National Mission Manager IB/CB: The minimum educational requirement for the position is Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from an academic institute of national/international repute.
- National Mission Manager: Financial Inclusion: PG/ MBA in Finance, PG in Rural Management, Social Work from an institute of repute.
- Mission Manager- MIS: B Tech (Computer Science or IT)/ M Tech (Computer Science or IT) /MCA from a reputed university.
- Mission Manager – Digital Financial Inclusion: PG/ MBA in Finance, Rural Management, Information Technology, Social Work from an institute of repute.
- Senior Mission Executive-Procurement: The person must have a post-graduation degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply for the National Rural Livelihood Promotion Society Senior Professional Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post online by sending the filled up application form to email id email@example.com on or before 19 November 2016.
Prepare This Exam with Unique Study Materials
Evaluate Your Preparation with Exam Quiz Online
Have query about this Notification? Click Here to Discuss