NTA CSIR UGC NET Result 2020 Out @csirnet.nta.nic.in: CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Results have been declared @csirnet.nta.nic.in. As per the official data total, around 2.62 Lakh candidates applied for CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Exam. The Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2020 was conducted on 19th, 21st & 26th November 2020 and 30th November 2020 (for the Examination Centres in Puducherry and Tamil Nadu for Subjects Mathematical Sciences & Chemical Sciences due to cyclone “Nivar”) through Computer Based Test (CBT). The examination was held into two shifts at 569
centres spread across 225 cities. The examination was conducted in five subjects.
Direct Link to Check CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Result & Score
Check CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Cut-Off Marks
Check Result of the Joint CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship/Assistant Professor held on 19/11/2020, 21/11/2020, 26/11/2020 and 30/11/2020
The Provisional Answer Key was released on 3rd December and candidates challenged the answer keys till 5th December 2020 (12:00 noon).
Check CSIR UGC NET 2020 Final Answer Keys
The result will be finalized only after addressing all the queries/representations received from the candidates. Final Result, Score and Answer Keys of the CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Exam will be uploaded on the website www.csirnet.nta.nic.in by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Check CSIR UGC NET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Highlights of CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam
- For the second time, the Examination was conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only to reduce the burden of examinees.
- The exam was conducted on 19 November, 21 November and 26 November 2020 for two shifts a day except in Chemical Sciences and Mathematical Sciences in the State of “Tamil Nadu” and Union Territory of “Puducherry”. For Chemical Sciences and Mathematical Sciences in the State of “Tamil Nadu” and Union Territory of “Puducherry” was conducted on 30 November 2020. Scores have been declared on 28 December 2020
- Candidates were required to attempt the maximum number of questions mentioned in the table given above in the Exam Pattern section. If a candidate attempted more than the required number of questions then only the First Set of required questions will be considered for scoring.
- There was negative marking for wrong answers as per the exam pattern shared by the NTA.
- The exam was conducted in both English and Hindi Medium of Language. Candidates were supposed to answer the questions in the Language they opted for before the exam.
- For this nationwide professional examination, live CCTV Surveillance through more than 2400 CCTVs in each shift were carried installed.
- Cheating using the mobile networks and other electronic devices was prevented using Jammers at all centres. A total of more than 1700 jammers in each shift were used.
- 19 Regional Coordinators, 129 City Coordinators and 274 Observers were positioned for Joint CSIRUGC NET June 2020.
- Instructions relating to issuance/obtaining Eligibility Certificate to qualified candidates will be notified
separately later by CSIR on their website www.csirhrdg.res.in.
Check CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Examination in Life Sciences was conducted in two shifts on 21st November 2020, the marks obtained have been transformed into a scale ranging from 100 to 0 for each session of examinees i.e. Raw marks obtained have been Normalised into NTA Score and the results have been declared in terms of NTA Score.
NTA Scores are normalised scores across multi-session papers and are based on the relative performance of all those who appeared for the examination in one session.
The NTA Score indicates the percentage of candidates who have scored EQUAL TO OR BELOW (same or lower raw scores) that particular candidate in that session.
The Percentile scores of a Candidate have been calculated as follows: 100 X Number of candidates appeared in the ‘Session’ with raw score EQUAL TO OR LESS than the candidate/ Total number of the candidates appeared in the ’Session’
The NTA Score of the Total is NOT an aggregate or average of the NTA Score of individual parts.
NTA score is not the same as percentage of marks obtained.
Get CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam Updates
CSIR UGC NET 2020 exam was held to determine the eligibility of Indian Nationals for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and for determining eligibility for appointment as Lecturer (LS) in the areas of Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences.
The award of Junior Research Fellowship to the successful eligible candidates will depend on their finding admission/ placement in a University/ National laboratory/ Institution of higher learning and research, as applicable.
Download CSIR UGC NET Previous Year Papers
The candidates qualifying for Lectureship-NET will be eligible for recruitment as lecturer as well as for JRF-Ship in a Scheme/Project, if otherwise suitable as per the eligibility criteria of that Scheme/Project.
Check NTA UGC NET/ CSIR UGC NET 2020 Exam Calendar
However, they will not be eligible for regular JRF-NET Fellowship. They will be eligible to pursue Ph.D program with or without any fellowship other than JRF-NET. Instructions relating to issuance/ obtaining Eligibility Certificate to qualified candidates will be notified separately on the official website - csirnet.nta.nic.in.