NTRO Recruitment 2019: National Technical Research Organisation has invited applications for the recruitment of Technician ‘A’ under General Central Civil Service, Group‐‘C’ (Non‐ Gazetted, Non‐ Ministerial). Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website from 02 December to 23 December 2019.
The candidates appointed as Technician ‘A’ are liable to serve throughout the territory of India and outside India. They shall be liable to field service, including service on sea platform, in respect of such work as may be approved by the organization in public interest.
- Starting Date of Application - 02 December 2019
- Last Date of Application - 23 December 2019
NTRO Vacancy Details
Technician ‘A’ – 71
Level-2 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.19900-63200)
Eligibility Criteria for Technician Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board; and
- Certificate of Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or equivalent in Computer Operator & Programming/Computer Hardware/ Network Technician/Desk Top Publishing Operator/Information Technology & Electronics System/Computer Software Application Maintenance/Computer Hardware & Networking/ IT & Communication System Maintenance/ Electronics/Electronics Mechanic/Radio & Television Mechanic/Refrigerator & Air Conditioner/Mechatronics/Electrical Maintenance/Electrician
- Having working knowledge of computer
Between 18 to 27 years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for NTRO Technician Posts Jobs 2019
Applications should be submitted ONLINE only by logging on to the website www.ntrorectt.in OR https://ntro.gov.in from 02 December to 23 December 2019.