Odisha Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the posts of Tourist Officer Group-B of Odisha Tourism Service under Tourism & Culture (Tourism) Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 24 December 2013.
• Start Date for Online Registration: 21 November 2013
• Closing Date for Online Registration: 21 December 2013
• Last Date For Receipt Of Application Fee At Any S.B.I. Branch: 24 December 2013
• Last Date For Receipt Of Hard Copy Of Online Application: 31 December 2013
Details of Post
• Name of the Post: Tourist Officer
• Number of Post: 07 Posts
• Tourist Officer: Rs.9300-34800/- carrying Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
Age Limit: Between 21 years to 38 years
Educational Qualification: A candidate must have attained a Master degree of Arts in History or Master Degree in Tourism Administration from a recognized University and also have knowledge of foreign language other than English as additional qualification.
Application Fee: Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred) only. SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
How to Apply
The OPSC copy of Challan showing payment of Application fee and the hard copy of the application must reach by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 so as to reach the same in the office of the OPSC on or before 31 December 2013.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.