Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Drugs Inspector in Class-II (Group-B) of State Service under the Health & Family Welfare Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 November 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 08 October 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 12 November 2013
- Last Date of receipt of the Application Fee: 15 November 2013
- Last Date of Receipt of hard copy: 25 November 2013
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Drugs Inspector in Class-II (Group-B)
- Number of Post: 03 Posts
Pay scale: Rs.9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/-
Age Limit: Minimum Age: 21 Years, Maximum Age: 32 Years as on 01 January 2013.
Educational Qualification: Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialisation in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognised University
Application Fee: Rs.300/-. Candidates belonging to SC/ST of Odisha only are exempted from fee.
How to Apply
- Fill the online application form carefully available on the commission website, before 12 November 2013
- Take print of Challan form and deposit the application fee in any State Bank Of India Branch
- Send the hard copy of the application form and challan form to the mentioned address before 25 November 2013.
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance written test/examination and Viva Voce Test.
Refer the below link for complete information.