Office, Jila Panchayat, Dhamtari invited applications for recruitment to the post for Faculty Member, Data Entry Operator, and Grade VI Worker. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 08 August 2016 (5.30).
Advertisement No: 2437/Panch./BPRC-01-21/2016-17
Last Date of Application: 08 August 2016
Office, Jila Panchayat, Dhamtari Vacancy Details:
- Faculty Member – 04 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 04 Posts
- Grade VI Worker – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Data Entry Operator and Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Faculty Member: candidate should have completed Post Graduation/ B.E with minimum 55% from a recognised university and should have 01-year experience in Training and Skill development programme conducted by Centre/State govt.
- Data Entry Operator: candidate should have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised Board or 03 year Diploma after 10th or equivalent. Candidate should have 01 Year diploma in Data entry operator/Programming with speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Grade VI Worker: candidate should have completed Class V exams from a recognised institute.
How to Apply for Data Entry Operator and Other Posts:
Candidates can apply through the prescribed format and send the applications through speed post to ‘Office, Chief Executive Officer, Jila Pancahyat, Dhamtari, on or before 08 August 2016.