Office of the Chief Controller of Accounts, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the posts of “Accountant” for different Stations. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within the 60 days from the date of publication in the Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within the 60 days from the date of publication in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Accountant
No. of Posts: 60 (Sixty)
- From other Organised Accounts Service or Central/ State Govt. Dept. or Autonomous Body :
- Holding analogous post on regular basis; OR
- Serving under Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month or as LDC.
- Possess below mentioned qualification.
- Bachelors Degree from the recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit & Relaxation: Not Exceed 56 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules (if applicable).
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of ACRs/ APARs for the last ive years, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and (if reqd.) other relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Controller of Accounts (Home), Office of the Chief Controller of Accounts, Principal Accounts Office, Ministry of Home Affairs, Room No. 217, North Block, New Delhi – 110 001” within the 60 days from the date of publication in the Employment News.