Oil India Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Confidential Secretary. The completely filled application in prescribed format must reach to the mentioned address before 16 December 2013.
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam. Oil India Ltd. invited applications for the Recruitment in different categories. The recruitment will be done for appointing eligible Indian Nationals for filling up the following vacancy :
• Last date for applications received: 16 December 2013.
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Confidential Secretary
• Total Number of Posts: 11 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate with 01/02 yrs Diploma in Secretarial Practice or Modern Office Management / Secretarial Practice or Executive Assistant Diploma or equivalent with knowledge of computer application with 05 years.
Pay Scale (Rs.): 20600 – 46500.
Maximum Age Limit as on 16 December 2013: 30 years
Eligible/Short listed candidates will be required to appear for (i) Written Test (Objective as well as Subjective Type), (ii) Practical Test on Stenography, (iii) Group Discussion (GD) and (iv) Viva - Voce.
• Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 20600 - 3% - 46500 (starting Basic pay of Rs. 20600). The selected candidates will have to serve a probationary period of one year and will be confirmed after successful completion of the same.
Appointment to the above posts will be subject to the candidates being medically fit as per the Standards prescribed for the post by the OIL Medical Board.
The posting of the selected candidates can be in any of the operational areas/ offices of OIL as per requirements of the company. The services are also transferable as per requirement of the company.
How To Apply
• Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may take a print out of the application form given below and fill up the form in capital letters.
• The completed application form along with a recent passport size photograph enclosing attested copies of certificates and mark sheets in support of (in the sequence)
• Experience, etc., should be duly marked / Highlighted and sent by ‘ordinary post’ only to the following address:
HEAD - PERSONNEL,
RCE’S OFFICE BUILDING,
OIL INDIA LIMITED,
DULIAJAN – 786602, ASSAM
The completed application form along with the relevant documents should be sent to the above address though ordinary post only in an envelope super scribed with the Post Code applied for latest by 16 December 2013. Applications received without the post code super scribed in the envelope will be summarily rejected.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for 06 Managerial Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2018: Apply for 156 Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and other Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2018: 205 Vacancies Notified for Operator cum Technician and Junior Manager Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 for 13 Assistant Posts, Online Application Starts from 27 Nov