Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 for Mechanical and Instrumentation Engineer Posts
Oil India Limited Recruitment for Mechanical and Instrumentation Engineer Posts. Interested Candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 02 December 2019 to 03 December 2019.
OIL Jobs Notification: OIL India Limited a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking (PSU), Government of India with a pan India presence. It has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Mechanical Engineer and Instrumentation Engineer. Oil India Limited has conducted a walk-in-interview on 02 December 2019 to 03 December 2019. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on scheduled dates.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 02 Dec 2019 to 03 Dec 2019
Oil India Limited Vacancy Details:
- Mechanical Engineer: 03 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineer: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Mechanical and Instrumentation Engineer Posts:
- Mechanical Engineer: Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering of minimum 4 years duration from a recognized university and approved by AICTE/ UGC.
- Instrumentation Engineer: B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Instrumentation Engineering from any recognized University approved by AICTE/UGC.
Age limit: Not exceeding 65 years for posts (Age relaxation as per govt. norms)
Salary: Rs. 45,000/- (Instrumentation Engineer/Mechanical Engineer)
Official Notification PDF
Application Form PDF
Official Website Link
Read Also: Top 5 of the day–19 November 2019
Application Procedure for Oil India Limited Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates need to attend the walk-in-interview on 02 December 2019 to 03 December 2019 along with all original and self-attested copies of certificates with duly filled in bio-data at Conference Room, Narangi Club, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Post Office- Udayan Vihar, Narangi, Guwahati, Assam.