OPIL Job Notification: Oil Palm India Limited (OPIL) Kerala has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Electrician, Mechanical Assistant, Fitter and Other. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 30 November 2019
Oil Palm India Limited (OPIL) Vacancy details:
- Boiler Attended: 01 Post
- Mechanical Assistant: 01 Post
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Fitter: 01 Post
- Fitter (Machinist): 01 Post
- Welder: 01 Post
- Weigh Bridge Operator: 01 Post
- Boiler Operator: 01 Post
- JCB Operator: 01 Post
- Plant Operator: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Electrician and Other Posts:
- Boiler Attended: ITI Fitter trade or equivalent and Competency Certificate as Second Class Boiler attendant.
- Mechanical Assistant: ITI Certificate with Mechanical trade (Fitter/Machinist) or VHSE certificate in the equivalent trade with 02 years experience in mechanical field from any recognized Institute.
- Electrician: Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 03 years of experience from any recognized institute. Candidates should valid wireman license and supervisory certificate.
- Fitter: ITI pass in Fitter Trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE and Three years experience as Mill Wright Fitter in aligning and assembling rotating equipment and machinery, in fabrication and assembly of stationary equipment.
- Welder: Certificate in ITI with welding trade or equivalent. Candidates should have 03 years of experience in quality welding jobs.
- Weigh Bridge Operator: SSLC and 06 months diploma in computer application from any recognized institute.
- Boiler Operator: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with Competency certificate as First class Boiler Attender and Three years experience in operating Boiler.
- JCB Operator: 7th passed and should have a valid driving license with at least three years standing with endorsement for driving Heavy Duty Vehicles.
- Plant Operator: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent and at least 03 years experience in operation and production.
Age limit: 18 - 36 Years for all posts
Official Notification PDF
Application Form PDF
Official Website Link
Also Read: Top 5 of the day – 07 November 2019
Application Procedure for Oil Palm India Limited (OPIL) Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with bio-data and self attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, experience, caste and etc. to XIV/130, Kottayam South Post Office: Kodimatha, Kottayam - 686013, Kerala. The application form can be downloaded from the website http://www.oilpalmindia.com.