ONGC Agartala Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Non-Executive. Interested candidates can apply to the prescribed format on or before 19 February 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 30 January 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 19 February 2019
ONGC Agartala Vacancy Details
- Non-Executive – 85 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Executive Posts
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical/Electronics/Production), Assistant Rigman (Drilling) – 3 years Diploma in the concerned subject.
- Technical Assistant GradeIII (Chemistry) – Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry.
A-1 Level posts
- Pharmacist Gd-IV (Allopathy) - Diploma in Pharmacy of minimum 2 years duration.
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) - B.Com. with proficiency in typing 30 w.p.m. and Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment.
- Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration) - Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration).
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) - High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examinations with Science and Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade.
- Medical Assistant Gd-IV (Dental Hygiene) - Diploma/ Certificate of Minimum one year duration in Dental Hygiene or Dental Assistant*. Minimum 1 year inline Experience.
How to apply for ONGC Agartala Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 February 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.