Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Notified recruitment to 842 posts of Class-I Executive (E-1 Level). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 April 2014.
These candidates are required to apply online ONLY (on the Internet) through the link Apply 0nline' on ONGG’s website: www.ongcindia.com. No other mode, repeat no other mode of application shall be accepted.
- All the Candidates can apply for a maximum of two posts in order of preference. As an exception, those candidates who apply for the post of AEE (Drilling), AEE (Cementing) as their first preference are eligible to apply for two more posts as a second and third preference.
- For posts where no vacancies are earmarked for reserved category, the candidate can apply as General candidates. However they may indicate their actual category in the online application so as to avail of fee concession as mentioned at point 8 below.
- Before registering/submitting their applications on the website the candidate should possess the following:
- Valid E-mail ID
- Challan form downloaded and duly filled with the fee deposited and acknowledged by the concerned bank.
- Scanned copies of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white background (not more than 50 KB size and signature of the candidate not more than 20 KB size).
- The candidate can access the online application form at www.ongcindia.com. The online registration site would be open from 1000 hours on 22April 2014 to 1800 hours on 11April 2014.
- No changes shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted his application However, candidates will be allowed to edit certain fields like journal no and test city fields of the online application form between the period 12 April 2014 to 15 April 2014. No subsequent changes will be allowed in the application form after this period.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail onyy: email@example.com All information regarding examination schedule/ admit card interview call letters etc. shall be available on the website of ONGC - www.ongcindia.com. No separate admit cards! Interview call letters shall be sent to the candidates by post.
- Online Application and Payment methodology will be available on the online application site.
- General and OBC candidates are required to deposit the registration lee of ‘ 500/- and SC/ST/PW0 candidates are required to deposit registration fee of t100/- Registration Fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India through challan. The fee is to be deposited in ONGC PowerJyoti A/C Number 3082731840901 SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun. Payment is to be made as per me designated process only. Registration fee by any other mode of payment would not be acceptable. Applicants should not deposit fee through instruments like Demand Draft, Banker Cheques/IPO Online transfer of money into ONGC account etc. If any applicant makes payment through any such mode fee will NOT be returned/refunded. Applicants should therefore pay the fee through downloaded challan form (designated process) only.
- For any queries pertainingto the recruitment process, the applicants can contact on the e-mail id: querlesaongcgt2013.ln.
ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014: Important Dates
ONGC Notified Recruitment for Class-I Executive Posts 2014
Preparation Tips : Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus and Exam Scheme first through Detailed Advertisement. For sure success, candidates need a Complete Guidance which comprises of following a proper Strategy, referring good Study Material and practicing tests.
Looking at the Syllabus and Examination Pattern, JagranJosh Tips and Strategy, Study Material and Test Papers for Banking Officer Cadre level is recommended for this Exam.
Buy Complete Study Package Test Package Complete Study & Test Package