ONGC invited applications for recruitment to the post for Trade Apprentice for the trades of Laboratory Assistant, Welder, Machinist, Instrumental, Electrician, and Fitter for the ONGC Rajmundary unit. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 6 March 2017.
Advertisement No: RJY/HR/Apprentice/1/2017
Last Date of Online Application: 6 March 2017
ONGC Vacancy Details:
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 15 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor vehicle) – 2 Posts
- Tractor Mechanic – 1 Post
- Turner -2 Post
- Welder (Gas & Electronic) -6 Posts
- Electrician -8 Posts
- Fitter -16 Posts
- Driver cum Fitter -2 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic -6 Posts
- Machinist (Grinder) -2 Posts
- Machinist -4 Posts
- Electronics & Mechanic -3 Posts
- Surveyor -3 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant -9 Posts
- IT & ESTM -2 Posts
- Auto Mechanic -2 Posts
- Chemistry Lab Assistant -6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice Trainee Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Trade Apprentice Trainee candidate should have passed 10 under 10+2 system and ITI Trade certificate in concerned trade from a recognised institution. alternatively, equivalent qualification, for further details checkout the link below.
Selection Process for Trade Apprentice Trainee Posts
Candidates will be selected on the academic merit basis.
How to Apply for Trade Apprentice Trainee Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official web portal in the prescribed format . the last date of application is 6 March 2017.