Here we are providing the precise and detailed NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Chapter 3, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables. All the solutions have been prepared by the subject matter experts to deliver the appropriate content. These solutions will help you find the right approach to solve the NCERT questions and understand the criteria to write perfect answers in exams to grab high scores.
Some prominent features of Class 10 Mathematics NCERT Solutions are:
- Each solution is framed in a way to involve the key concept.
- Solutions have been rechecked/ revised by subject experts.
- Each solution is strictly according to the guidelines followed in CBSE marking scheme for board exams.
It is very important for students to practice all the NCERT questions not only to clear the concepts but also to make an effective preparation for the exams. It also helps you summarise the huge syllabus by practicing only the important topics and concepts.
Solving the NCERT questions will assure good results as most of the questions in board examinations are asked from NCERT textbooks.
Main topics discussed in Class 10 Mathematics chapter- Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables are:
- Pair of linear equations in two variables
- Graphical method of solution of a pair of linear equations
- Algebraic methods of solving a pair of linear equations
- Equations reducible to a pair of linear equations in two variables
Students may download all the NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 10 Mathematics chapter – Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, in the form of PDF.
Some of the questions and their solutions from NCERT Solutions for Class 10: Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, are as follows:
To get the complete solution click on the following link: