Class 10 Maths NCERT Solutions work as the best tool to clear all the basic and advanced level concepts. They give you a chance to test your knowledge and improve the weak areas. We have provided here the chapter-wise NCERT solutions framed by the subject experts. Solutions are provided in a thorough and step-wise manner.
Some prominent features of the CBSE Class 10 Maths NCERT Solutions provided by Jagran Josh are:
- Apt and easy solutions infused with appropriate key concepts
- Prepared according to the guidelines mentioned in the CBSE marking scheme
- Prepared and reviewed by subject matter experts
- Available in easily downloadable format
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics: Links to download Chapter-wise NCERT solutions are provided below:
Practicing with the class 10 Maths NCERT Solutions will help you familiarise yourself with different formats of questions that might be asked in the exams. You will also learn the right technique to arrive at the correct solutions for all types of questions. Moreover, working with a number of questions will also help in improving your speed and accuracy. These NCERT Solutions will also help you cover the complete CBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus in an organised manner. By following these NCERT solutions, students will get to know the right technique to correctly solve other similar questions asked in the annual board examinations.
About the Class 10 Maths NCERT Book
There are total 15 chapters in Class 10 Maths NCERT book. Each chapter has solved and unsolved questions based on the concepts and topics explained in it. We have mentioned below the important topics covered in all 15 chapters of NCERT Class 10 Maths textbook:
Chapter 1. Real Numbers
- Introduction to real numbers
- Euclid’s Division Lemma
- The Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic
- Revisiting Irrational Numbers
- Revisiting Rational Numbers and Their Decimal Expansions
Chapter 2. Polynomials
- Introduction to Polynomials and Their Types
- Geometrical Meaning of the Zeroes of a Polynomial
- Relationship between Zeroes and Coefficients of a Polynomial
- Division Algorithm for Polynomials
Chapter 3. Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Introduction to Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Graphical Method of Solution of a Pair of Linear Equations
- Algebraic Methods of Solving a Pair of Linear Equations
- Substitution Method
- Elimination Method
- Cross-Multiplication Method
- Equations Reducible to a Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
Chapter 4. Quadratic Equations
- Introduction to The Concept of Quadratic Equations
- Solution of a Quadratic Equation by Factorisation
- Solution of a Quadratic Equation by Completing the Square
- Nature of Roots
Chapter 5. Arithmetic Progressions
- Introduction to Arithematic Progressions and Various Related Terms
- nth Term of an AP
- Sum of First n Terms of an AP
Chapter 6. Triangles
- Similar Figures
- Similarity of Triangles
- Criteria for Similarity of Triangles
- Areas of Similar Triangles
- Pythagoras Theorem
Chapter 7. Coordinate Geometry
- Introduction to Coordinate Geometry
- Distance Formula
- Section Formula
- Area of a Triangle
Chapter 8. Introduction to Trigonometry
- Introduction to Trigonometry
- Trigonometric Ratios
- Trigonometric Ratios of Some Specific Angles
- Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles
- Trigonometric Identities
Chapter 9. Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Calculating Heights and Distances
Chapter 10. Circles
- Tangent to a Circle
- Number of Tangents from a Point on a Circle
Chapter 11. Constructions
- Division of a Line Segment in Given Ratio
- Construction of Tangents to a Circle
Chapter 12. Areas Related to Circles
- Perimeter and Area of a Circle — A Review
- Areas of Sector and Segment of a Circle
- Areas of Combinations of Plane Figures
Chapter 13. Surface Areas and Volumes
- Surface Area of a Combination of Solids
- Volume of a Combination of Solids
- Conversion of Solid from One Shape to Another
- Frustum of a Cone
Chapter 14. Statistics
- Introduction to Terms Related to Statistics
- Mean of Grouped Data
- Mode of Grouped Data
- Median of Grouped Data
- Graphical Representation of Cumulative Frequency Distribution
Chapter 15. Probability
- Probability — A Theoretical Approach
Some prominent reasons to follow the NCERT books, are:
- NCERT books cover the basics and fundamentals on all topics of a subject.
- With simple and easy language, NCERT books ensure a better understanding of all tough and advanced topics and concepts.
- NCERT books are written and published by highly educated/reputable persons and institutions after a great research.
- NCERT books explain all the concepts in a very simple and lucid manner.
Solving the NCERT questions will help you:
- clear all the concepts and formulae learned in a chapter.
- familiarise with different types of questions that might be asked in exams.
- get enough practice which is the key to succeed in Mathematics exam.
- improve your accuracy and speed.
So if you want to achieve maximum marks in the board exams then make it a habit to read the NCERT books thoroughly and solve the exercise questions given at the end of every chapter. This will surely help you get the desired results.
NCERT Books and Solutions from Class 4th to Class 12th
It's very important that students have the right study material to guide them in the right direction and help to excel in their academics. NCERT books and solutions have always been considered as the best resource to go deep into the essence of a subject. So, we at Jagran Josh, provide here the latest edition of NCERT Books and NCERT solutions for all major subjects in class 4 to class 12. All the solutions have been prepared by the subject experts and are provided with a detailed and appropriate explanation. Students must check these Free NCERT solutions to know the perfect answers for all questions given in NCERT books.
NCERT Solutions for Class 4 Maths
NCERT Book for Class 7 Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science
For all the latest updates and study material for all board exams, visit jagranjosh.com/school.