PAU Assistant Professor and Others Posts Job
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), Ludhiana invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before on or before 20 November 2017.
Advertisement No. - 05/2017
- Last Date of Application - 20 November 2017
PAU, Ludhiana Vacancy Details
- Assistant Microbiologist
- Assistant Professor (Fruit Science) (at outstation)
- Assistant Professor (Animal Science) (at outstation)
- Assistant Professor (Farm Machinery and Power Engineering ) (at outstation)
- Assistant Professor of Extension Education
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Engineering
- Additional Comptroller
- Plant Manager
- Production Manager
- Security Officer
- Network-cum-Programming Assistant
- Stenographers (G-III) at KVKs (2 posts reserved for SC category)
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor and Other Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Microbiologist and Assistant Professor - Candidates must possess Bachelor's degree in Science with second division Masters Degree in relevant discipline with 65% marks. Must have qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) in the relevant discipline conducted by ASRB/UGC/CSIR with one publication in NAAS (National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi) rated refereed journal and equivalent
- Additional Comptroller - Candidate must be graduate with second class or a Postgraduate and passed SAS Examination held by the Comptroller and Auditor General of India/State Finance Department or Higher Standard departmental examination of the PAU.
- Plant Manager - B.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering/Mechanical Engg with atleast 60% marks and 4 years experience in the relevant field OR B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering or equivalent and M.Tech in Processing and Food Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with atleast 60% marks in M.Tech. Two years experience in the relevant field.
- Production Manager - B.Sc in Food Technology with 60% marks OR B.Sc in Food Technology or equivalent, M.Sc in Food Technology with 60% marks in M.Sc Food Technology and 2 years experience in the relevant field.
- Programmer - B.E/B. Tech. in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology with minimum 60% marks OR Integrated Master’s Degree in the field of Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA with minimum 60% marks
- Security Officer - Retired/released Army Officer with the rank of Captain or above or retired police officer with the rank of D.S.P. or above. Only Officers with excellent record of service and experience of security arrangements and administration shall be considered
- Network-cum-Programming Assistant - Graduate in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Applications OR Master’s in Information Technology/Computer Applications
- Steno-typist - Bachelor’s degree from recognized University or Institution.
- Stenographers - Matriculation and knowledge of Computer
Candidates should have studied Punjabi upto Matric Level. See the notification for detailed educational qualification information.
How to Apply for PAU, Ludhiana Assistant Professor and Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications with necessary documents and prescribed fee in the shape of Bank Draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana should reach in the concerned offices on or before 20 November 2017
Application Fees for Assistant Professor and Other Posts
Rs. 100 - Rs. 500