Punjab Agricultural Management & Extension Training Institute (PAMETI), PAU Campus notified recruitment for MBA Graduates in Marketing field. Read to know the application process and other details.
Name of the Post: Deputy Director (Marketing)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates on the prescribed performa along with self-attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials for following posts. The post is purely temporary to be filled on deputation /secondment basis. In case of deputation, the appointment will initially be for two years but likely to continue further with the consent of the parent department. Retired Scientists are also eligible for these posts but their appointment will be initially for one year and extendable up to the age of 65 years. Applications complete in all respects along with prescribed fee of Rs. 500/- in the shape of Demand Draft in favour of Director, PAMETI payable at Ludhiana along with self addressed envelope (28x12 cms) bearing postage stamps of Rs. 30/- should reach the office at above address latest by 10th April 2015.
Qualifications for the post is as under: M.Sc. Agricultural Economics/M.A Economics or M.B.A. with specialization in marketing.
Important Information for Recruitment at PAU:
- Minimum three years’ experience in teaching/research/extension and organizing /conducting of trainings in relevant field after qualifying Master’s degree from a recognized Institute in the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100+5400(GP) or above.
- Must have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi
- Basic knowledge of computer application, viz. MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet surfing etc
- The incumbents to be employed on deputation will be paid their salaries as they would be drawing in their parent departments.
- Retired scientists will be paid emoluments of Rs. 44000/- per month (fixed).