PGCIL POWERGRID Recruitment 2019 for 42 Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts through GATE 2018
Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invited online applications for the post of Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2018. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format from 28 February 2019.
PGCIL Powergrid GATE 2018 Recruitment: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India, has invited the application for the recruitment of Electrical, Electronics to join its fold as Assistant Engineer Trainee. PGCIL Selection will be done of the basis of GATE 2018.
Eligible candidates can apply POWERGRID GATE Recruitment 2019 through official website from 31 January 2019 to 28 February 2019.
Selected candidates shall join POWERGRID as Assistant Engineer Trainees. After successful completion of 1 year training period they shall be absorbed in the company as Engineers at E2 level.
Last Date of Online Application at POWERGRID: 28 February 2019
PGCIL GATE Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 30 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electronics)– 5 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Trainee (Civil)– 7 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL GATE Posts
- Full-Time B.E./B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical(Power)/ Electrical
and Electronics/Power Systems./Power Engg (Electrical), Electronics / Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication/ Civil from recognized University/Institute.
- Valid GATE 2018 Score
Selection Procedure for PGCIL GATE Posts
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the relevant paper of GATE 2018, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018.
- Candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2018.
How to Apply for the PGCIL GATE 2018-19 Jobs
The Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 31 January 2019 to 28 February 2019.
Application Fee for PGCIL Jobs:
Rs. 500/- (SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees)