Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 15 March 2017.
Advt. No.: CC/05/2016
- Opening Date of GATE online Application Processing system: 1 September 2016
- Closing Date of GATE online Application Processing system: 4 October 2016
- Opening date for Online Application Forms to Power grid: 15 February 2017
- Closing date for Online Application Forms to Power grid: 15 March 2017
Power Grid Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainees (Electrical)
- Executive Trainees (Electronics)
- Executive Trainees (Civil)
- Executive Trainees (Computer Science)
Eligibility Criteria for Power grid Executive Trainee Post through GATE-2017
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Executive Trainees (Electrical): B.E./B.Tech/BSc in Electrical/Electrical (Power)/Electrical and Electronics/Power Systems Engineering/Power Engineering (Electrical).
- Executive Trainees (Electronics): B.E./B.Tech/BSc in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Electrical Communication/Telecommunication Engineering.
- Executive Trainees (Civil): B.E./B.Tech/BSc in Civil Engineering.
- Executive Trainees (Computer Science): B.E./B.Tech/BSc in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology.
Age Limit for Power grid Executive Trainee post through GATE-2017
Not exceeding 28 years
How to Apply for PGCIL Executive Trainee post through GATE-2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online at www.powergridindia.com . Last date of receipt of online application is 15 March 2017.
Prepare This Exam with Unique Study Materials
Evaluate Your Preparation with Exam Quiz Online
Have query about this Notification? Click Here to Discuss