Pt. B. D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak (PGIMS) invited application for recruitment to 130 posts of Senior Resident & Demonstrator. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 March 2015.
- Last date for receipt of applications: 12 March 2015
- Date of Interview: 13 March 2015
Details of Post
- Senior Resident: 109 Posts
- Demonstrator: 21 Posts
- Senior Resident: MBBS from any Institution/University recognized by the MCI. MD/MS in the subject concerned. In case the candidates having MD/MS qualifications are not available, the candidates having diploma in the subject concerned or training experience of more than 3 years as PG student in the subject will be considered for appointment. Must be registered under the State/Central Medical Registration Act.
- Demonstrator: MBBS from any institution/university recognized by the MCI. Must be registered under the State/Central Medical Registration Act. Preference will be given to Postgraduate Candidates.
Age Limit: Between 22 to 40 years
Rs. 31,000/-to MD/MS/DNB Degree Holders and Rs. 23,000/- to Non PG (Diploma/MBBS/M.Sc-Med.) Degree Holders.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled with all essential documents to the Assistant Registrar, UHS, Rohtak 12 March 2015 The interview for these posts will be held on 13 March 2015 at 9.30 AM in the office of the Vice-Chancellor, Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.