The Postman/Mailguard Examination was conducted by India Post, Ministry of Communication & Information Technology on 21 December 2014. The examination was conducted in two sessions (morning and evening). The examination is held for absorbing fresher and newer talents into the postal communication sector of the country. The evening session question paper has three sections having 100 questions in total.
Each of the question paper has three sections; each part carrying a separate qualifying mark. It was mandatory to attempt all the three sections. Questions were related to Ancient India, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Science, Reasoning and Aptitude.
Candidates can download the evening session question paper of the Postman/Mailguard Examination at the link given below.
1. With which or the following is Mark Zuckerberg associated?
2. Find the next one in the following series
ACB, DFE, GIH---
3. How many members can the President nominate to the Rajya Sabha?
4. Who wrote the 'Ashtadhyayi’?
5. Arrange the following states in the ascending order of their areas:
Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu
a. Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Karnataka
b. Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Gujarat, Maharashtra
c. Karnataka, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra
d. Gujarat, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra