POWERGRID Jobs Notification: POWERGRID has invited applications for the post of Engineering Graduates. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 February 2019.
- Start of GATE Registration through GOAPS- 1 September 2018
- Closing Date for submission of online application: 21 September 2018
- Extended Closing Date for submission of online application: 1 October 2018
- Commencement of submission of online application to POWERGRID: 15 January 2019
- Last date for submission of online application to POWERGRID: 15 February 2019
POWERGRID Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainee (Electrical / Electronics/ Civil)
Eligibility Criteria for POWERGRID GATE 2019
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant subject from recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit – 28 years
Selection Process for POWERGRID GATE 2019 Posts
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained in the exam of GATE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal InteError! Hyperlink reference not valid.rview.
How to apply for POWERGRID GATE 2019
Candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 15 February 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.