CBSE’s revolutionary change by enacting the PSA for Class 9th and class 11th, which changed the pen-paper test in Formative Assessment present for these many years, has been a success. The aim of introducing PSA by CBSE was to ensure Equality in Educational Development of the Students all through their peak stage of schooling.
Problem Solving Assessment (PSA) is mainly focused with:
• The Creative Analysis with the student’s prospect
• A student’s ability to Decide Situation
• It helps with the Critical Analysis of Subjects
• It enhances the Problem Solving Tendency of Students
• Helps Improve the Communication Skills
The given LINK will help Students to obtain their PSA Results issued by CBSE through MAIL by simply just logging into the site with the Login ID and Password.