The Punjab & Sind Bank invites applications from the eligible Indian citizens who are fulfilling the requisite eligibility criteria prescribed below for the post of Chartered Accountants in MMG Scale – III (Sr. Managers) in reserved categories. The applications on prescribed performa must reach to the General Manager (HRD), Punjab & Sind Bank, HO. Human Resource Development Dept., Fifth Floor “Bank House” 21 – Rajendera Place, New Delhi – 110 008. The Punjab & Sind Bank (PSB) was founded on the principle of social commitment to help the weaker section of the society in their economic endeavours to raise their standard of life.
- Last Date of Submission of Application : 31 January 2014.
- Tentive Date of Group Discussion/ Interview : 01 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post : “Chartered Accountant (Scale – III)”
No. of Posts : 03 (Three). [01 – SC and 02 - OBC].
A Graduate from any University with a pass in the final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Five (05) Years & above working experience in a Private/ Public Sector/ Foreign/ Reputed Investment Bank preferably in Processing Corporate Proposals.
- Maximum Age Limit for the candidates is 35 Years as on closing date prescribed for receipt of application.
- Age Relaxation of 05 Years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 Years for OBC Candidates, 05 Years for Ex- service commissioned Officers, o5 Years for Officers serving in the Regional Rural Banks, 10 Years for Physically Challenged Category candidates and 05 Years for the children/ family members of those who died in 1984 riots.
- MMG Scale –III, Pay Scale of Rs. 25,700 - 800/ 5 – 29,700 - 900/ 2 – 31,500/-.
- Beside Basic Pay, DA, HRA, CCA (wherever applicable) is also payable, as admissible.
The Candidate has to pay Rs. 100/- as a Application Fee (Intimation Charges) for the post of Chartered Accountant in MMGS - III which is Non- Refundable. Fees Payment through Demand Draft only, to be issued in favor of “PSB SO Recruitment Project 2013-14” payable at New Delhi. The application without requisite demand draft will be liable to be rejected.
How to Apply
- Candidates, aspirant for the post are required to apply only on prescribed format. The application form duly filled in along with attested photocopies of testimonials/ enclosures accompanied with DD of fee must reach the above mentioned address through registered post only.
- The applicant should sign and affix his/ her photograph on such printout of application and keep the photocopy of the same ready for submission at the time of Interview, along with originals of the following:
(i) Photo Identity Proof and Address Proof.
(ii) Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document showing proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
(iii) Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification.
(iv) Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable.
(v) Caste related certificate as applicable.
(vi) Experience certificate / certificate from employer in proof of continuance of job.
(vii) Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks & Financial Institutions) will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- Incomplete application would not be accepted and if submitted such application would be rejected outright.
- Selection for the post of Chartered Accountant will be made on the basis of performance in the Group Discussion or/ and Interview, to be conducted by the Bank.