Punjab Technical University: B.Tech. Admissions:
Punjab Technical University (PTU) has announced the admissions to its various Undergraduate Engineering programmes at the University Campuses. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in JEE MAIN 2014. The application form is available on the official website of PTU but the form will need to be submitted offline mode. Candidates can download their application form from the website and send it after filling it completely. Candidates also have to submit the application fee of 1000/- through DD in favour of “REGISTRAR, PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, JALANDHAR” PAYABLE AT JALANDHAR.
- Civil Engineering
- Automotive Technology and Computer Network
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Bio Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Information Technology
- Student must have passed the 10 +2 examination from a recognized board or from an establishment recognized by central/ state government through a legislation.
- Student should have studied with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology
- The student must have appeared in JEE Main 2014 conducted by CBSE.
Punjab Technical University (PTU) was established in the Year 1997 under the Punjab Technical University Act, 1996 (Punjab Act No. 1 of 1997). During the Academic Session 2012-13, the University has 494 affiliated colleges [105 Engineering Colleges, 140 Management Colleges, 8 Architecture Colleges, 34 Pharmacy Colleges and Other colleges (NON-AICTE 135 Colleges and AICTE 72 Colleges)]. More then 2100+ Learning Centres of PTU are providing professional education through Distance Learning throughout the country.