Dear all readers of jagranjosh.com, here is the 8th day analysis just given below. The overall paper was quite easy. In this article, we have made our sincere efforts to display the maximum amount of questions of the examination held on September 3rd, 2016. Take the detailed matter regarding it.
1. Kyoto protocol related to - To control emission of green-house gases and Ozone depletionn causes.
2. Under-water metro in situated in which country?
3. General Dier was killed by - Sardar Uddham singh
4. In Rio Olympics P.V. Sandhu defeated Wang Zuan of which country player? - China
5. which Vitamin is soluble in water? - Vitamin B
6. Skoda company belongs to which country- Czech Republic
7. Green-house definition- A glass building in which plants are grown that need protection from cold weather.
8. Wimbledon cup 2016 winner- Andy Murry
9. Satriya is a dance related to ____ state. - Assam
10. Except the CO2 which is a green-house gas- Methane
11. ______ is Mahatma Gandhi Magazine in Africa- Indian opinion
12. Granite changes to- Genesiss
13. Meibomian glands present in- Eye
Note: More questions will be updated soon!!
Jagranjosh.com will bring you all possible efforts in this respective context. To find more update on SSC CGL exam 2016, keep on visiting us.