Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology invited applications from candidates for recruitment to 3 posts for project positions. Interested candidates can apply only for one post before 5 December, 2014.
Last date of submission of application forms: 5 December, 2014
Details of Post
- Laboratory Animal Veterinarian: 1 post
- Project Assistants (Civil): 1 post
- Project Assistants (Electrical engineering): 1 post
- Laboratory Animal Veterinarian: Candidate should be a graduate in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc & AH or equivalent) from a recognised university and should hold a valid IVC/SVC (Indian Veterinary Council/ State Veterinary Council) registration. He/She should have 2 years experience as Laboratory Animal Veterinarian in a CPCSEA registered Animal Research Facility of a central or state government research institute.
- Project Assistants (Civil): candidate should have First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years’ documented experience.
- Project Assistants (Electrical engineering): candidate should have First Class Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 3 years’ documented experience and needs to be forward planners, with exceptional people skills and the ability to present ideas and negotiate.
Good problem solving skills are essential.
Age Limit as on 30 November, 2014
- Laboratory Animal Veterinarian: 40 years
- Project Assistants (Civil): 28 years
- Project Assistants (Electrical engineering): 28 years
How to Apply
Candidates who are eligible for the post can send their resume/curriculum vitae and attested copies of all necessary certificates, experience certificates and other supporting documents to email@example.com or by post to the Director, Rajiv Gandhi Centre For Biotechnology, Poojappura, Thycaud P.O, Thiruvananthapuram 695014 before 5 December, 2014.