Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Mumbai invited applications for recruitment to the post of Legal Consultants & Other. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 11 August 2017.
- Starting Date for Application Submission- 24 July 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission- 11 August 2017
RBI Mumbai Vacancy Details
- Legal Consultant in Grade F- 02 Posts
- Legal Consultants in Grade C/D – 03 Posts
- Director-Communication in Grade E– 01 Post
- Officer in Grade B-Communication- 01 Post
- PhDs in Grade B for Research Positions – 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Legal Consultants & Other Posts
- Legal Consultant in Grade F/C/D- Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years; and Post Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Director-Communication in Grade E– Minimum Post Graduation with first class (equivalent to 60%) (preferably in Economics) and a Degree or Diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relations of minimum one year duration conducted by reputed institutes, preferably affiliated to / recognized by a reputed University.
- Officer in Grade B-Communication-Minimum Graduation with first class (Equivalent to 60%) (preferably in Economics) and a Degree or Diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relations of minimum one year duration conducted by reputed institutes, preferably affiliated to / recognized by a reputed University.
- PhDs in Grade B for Research Positions –Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed universities (Indian or Foreign) is the minimum required educational qualification. The Bank will also look at those with interest and expertise in related areas in econometrics, computational and theoretical economics. High quality research potential and communication skills of international standards are essential.
How to apply for RBI Mumbai, Legal Consultants & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply for the above post by online mode up to 11 August 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the finally submitted online application for future reference.